AWAKEN YOUR EMPOWERED SELF CONTRACT
Dr. Shelley Nash Coaching (hereinafter referred to as “coach” or “company”) agrees to provide the program, AWAKEN YOUR EMPOWERED SELF (hereinafter referred to as “program”) to you, (hereinafter referred to as “I” or “client”).
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental, and emotional well-being during my coaching conversations, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is a relationship with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation of business and personal goals.
- I will not use coaching as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment.
- I give my coach permission to keep a confidential record of my name and contact information.
- I understand that all material, session recordings, interaction between coach, client, and group remain sole property of Dr. Shelley Nash and can be released, used for marketing purposes, and reproduced at her discretion.
- I agree that I am solely responsible for my own actions, behaviors, and results.
- I will be accountable for the completion of any actions, planning steps, and activities generated as a result of each coaching and group sessions.
- I, the client, understand I am solely responsible for all the outcomes I achieve as a result of this coaching program. Dr. Shelley Nash is not responsible for my outcomes or results.
- I, the client, understand that the AWAKEN YOUR EMPOWERED SELF program is primarily self-study plus monthly check-ins with Dr. Shelley Nash.
- I am requesting the services of Dr. Shelley Nash’s coaching in the form of the AWAKEN YOUR EMPOWERED SELF program.
Once you have made your payment there are NO REFUNDS during the 3-month term.
The CLIENT checks the checkbox at the time of purchase, in acknowledgment and agreement of this Contract, and as indication of their full compliance with the above Terms and Conditions and understanding of the services provided.
[I offer the checkbox as my signature in full Agreement and Compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Contract.]